You can find frequently asked questions and answers in the FAQ.
- All Services
- Samsung Hub
- Samsung Music
- Samsung Video
- Samsung Books
- Samsung Games
- Samsung Apps Mobile
- Samsung WatchON
- Samsung Link
- Find My Mobile
- Movies & TV Shows
- Samsung Wallet
- Music Hub
- Media Hub
- Owner's Hub
- Samsung Smart Switch
- Samsung PrinTap
- Here & Now
- S Suggest
- Group Play
- Samsung account
- Web Site
If you forget your password, please follow the below steps to reset your password.
1) Click 'Find your E-mail or password' link provided on the sign-in page of Samsung account.
2) When the 'Find E-mail / Password' page opens, select 'Find Password' button.
3) Enter your ID (email address) and security code. Click 'Confirm'.
4) Samsung account will send an email to your ID (email address associated with your Samsung account ID).
Open the email and click the link.
5) When the 'Reset Password' page opens, enter and confirm your new password.
Please note that it is unavailable to change your password via the link after 24 hours from receiving the email.
If the email address that you used to sign up for Samsung account is no longer in use or the password email
does not reach you for any reason, please contact Customer Support team.
※ Customer Support : Visit http://help.content.samsung.com > Select 'Samsung account' > Select 'Contact us'