You can find frequently asked questions and answers in the FAQ.
- All Services
- Samsung Hub
- Samsung Music
- Samsung Video
- Samsung Books
- Samsung Games
- Samsung GALAXY Apps
- Samsung WatchON
- Samsung Link
- Find My Mobile
- Movies & TV Shows
- Samsung Wallet
- Music Hub
- Media Hub
- Owner's Hub
- Samsung Smart Switch
- Samsung PrinTap
- Here & Now
- S Suggest
- Group Play
- Samsung account
- Web Site
There are two methods for setting up an account with a video on demand content provider. You can either:
• Set up an account online with the provider before you need it.
• Tap Watch Now for a movie or TV show.
a WatchON prompts you to select a content provider.
b The on-screen prompts direct you to download and install the provider's own application.
c The provider’s app prompts you to set up an account.
• Select Watch Now and choose a video provider. Google Play prompts you to install the provider's application. Follow the prompts on screen to complete the installation.
• Pre-install all of the online video providers' applications. (To find apps, go to Google Play,)
• Install that provider's Android application on your phone
• Create an account with that provider
If you decide to rent or buy content from a provider and you do not have their app installed, you are prompted to install the app after you select Watch now. You can then create an account with that service provider.